Monday, October 29, 2012

Summer Swimming Lessons

Somehow I have forgotten to post a couple things we did this summer. One of which was swimming lessons. We decided to put both Emma and Isaac into swimming lessons this year. We went to Coach Rob's Pool School, since it was highly recommended from a couple people in our ward, and we were all happy with the results. The kids both had great teachers and they learned a lot. Isaac became much more comfortable with the water and putting his head underneath, he even figured out how to swim a couple feet at a time. He still has a ways to go before he can swim on his own, but we made some good progress. Emma also did really good. When her confidence was high should could swim forever, it was when she got nervous that she would stop. I am really proud of how much she has accomplished and with some more practice she will be an awesome swimmer! It was a fun two weeks for all of us and I am glad we did it.




















No comments: