Monday, September 17, 2007

I have succomb

So I guess I just couldn't resist it anymore. I have been having so much fun reading everyone elses blog that I decided to join in the fun. This will be an adventure for me. Hopefully it won't take me too long to really get into it, and have regular posts. Or rather, so I can tell the "Hull" story (yeah, I know that's cheesy, but when you have a name like that, you just can't resist using it.) Well, this is my first post, and I hope more will soon follow.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Woohoo! I'm excited to read your next post. Hopped on the old blogwagon, hm? :) (Like I'm anyone to talk....)
~Rae

Christine said...

Yeah I'm so excited! Emma looks so cute! Where in Texas are you guys?

Crystal said...

Yay Anna! I like the name of your blog--I thought it was quite clever. :)

Abby said...

Yay!! I'm excited to keep up with you through blogs. I love blogging. :) So fun.