Friday, September 21, 2007

51 Reasons Why I am in Love with Michael


I am sure this will get sappy, but hey the title warned you. Besides, you have to be sappy sometimes, especially when it comes to your spouse. So, here they are in no particular order...


51. He makes me laugh

50. He doesn't take life too seriously

49. He loves music, and most important, the same kind I like

48. He can sing

47. He knows how to fix things, or he learns quickly how to

46. He isn't afraid to kiss me, hold me hand, give me a hug, or tell me "I love you" in public

45. He doesn't care what others think of him (something I struggle with daily)

44. He is a worthy priesthood holder

43. Every time I pick him up from work, I always know it's him before I see his face, because he is the only one that basically skips down to the car. (it makes me feel like he is really excited to see me)

42. He has a good job, and does it very well

41. He is very patient with my stupidity

40. He will let me talk his ear off when he gets home on just about anything (with a 1 year old, it's nice to get adult conversation)

39. He plays with Emma like no father I have ever met, and she loves it

38. He grew up in Alaska (that's just cool-literally :))

37. He makes friends easily

36. He likes to go grocery shopping with me

35. He doesn't get mad at me when I splurge $20 on whatever

34. He trusts me

33. He is a good kisser

32. He gets Emma in the morning, so I can sleep in a little longer

31. He gives Emma her bath just about every night

30. He will watch all 5 hours of Pride & Prejudice with me, and like it

29. He takes me out on dates

28. He bought me flowers every time he got his hair cut at BYU

27. He can speak Spanish

26. He is an awesome father

25. He likes to dance with me, even when I get shy about it

24. He tells me I am beautiful, even if I don't feel like it

23. He supports me as a stay at home mom

22. He has a great relationship with his family

21. He doesn't look at me weird if I start crying, for whatever reason, or if their even is a real reason

20. He doesn't have a problem with telling me when I was wrong ( I mean this in a positive way)

19. He can drive in horrible weather! ( I get really nervous with ice and snow)

18. He loves being with my family

17. He likes my cooking

16. He likes to help me cook

15. He will drop whatever he is doing to help me, whenever I ask

14. He helps maintain my clean house

13. He knows how to do the dishes

12. He has no problem changing a dirty diaper

11. He wants a large family

10. He will always stand up for what he believes in

9. He doesn't have a problem with sharing the gospel with others

8. He loves the outdoors

7. He wants to move somewhere with seasons

6. He loves cuddling with me

5. He calms me down

4. He makes my eyes light up when he walks in the room

3. He married me in the temple

2. He does everything he can to make sure Emma and I are happy, healthy, safe, and well provided for

1. He loves me for who I am


Man I am the luckiest woman on the earth!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Anna - yes - believe me when I say that you are blessed - good job Michael!! Love that you are blogging!

Crystal said...

Good post! That is a FANTASTIC pic of you guys!! Love it!!

Ok, can we be friends? I mean neighbors? I think you are so rad!!

Ali said...

I must be pregnant because this post made me cry

Abby said...

Great list! We think he's perfect for you too. :)

And on a sidenote...I love that you used literally and you used it RIGHT!!! :-)

AnnEE said...

I love this! It made me even more grateful for Jason. Aren't we so blessed to have such wonderful husbands??? Nauvoo must have had some good husband powder in the water!!

Tiffany said...

ANNA! I found your blog through the comment you left on the Ricks' blog! Hooray for bloggers. Erika and I both have blogs (Erika's can get pretty hilarious sometimes). Isn't marriage wonderful?

Christine said...

So sweet! You guys look so great together. Love those sentimental blogs. :)

Cheryl & Kyle said...

I miss you Anna, but I hope I get to see you in November when I am in Texas. So, why 51 reasons? Why not just 50?

Julie said...

I love it - I love your blog, and I think that post was a wonderful idea. I hope everything is well!