
Last Thursday was Michael's 26th birthday!! We all had a lot of fun together. Work let him come home a little early, which was really nice. I made him chicken parmigiana, brussel sprouts (his favorite, weird, I know) and this butter, mozzarella, parsley, green onion slathered bread, we call it roman long loaf. Really yummy. Then we sang, ate Oreo ice cream cake, and had fun opening presents. I think the best part of the day was watching Emma "eat" her ice cream. For some reason she would put her head down into the ice cream, almost lick it, and then come up and say "yum" and be really excited about it. She would also only act licking off her fork. What made it great was, she never ate any of it. The only time she had some is when I would give her a taste of mine; but she wasn't nearly as excited about it. It was really random and funny. You would think that a kid would love to dive into ice cream. Emma is just not big into sweets I guess.



Presents!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
That is hilarious about Emma! Made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!
Happy birthday! You should send me your recipe for chicken parmigiana. I mean, if you want. :)
Emma is a crack up!
Happy Birthday to your main squeeze! You know how to throw a party :) By the way - I LOVE your family photos, so cute.
Happy (belated) birthday! Justin says "Remember when we sang that really cool John Rutter Christmas Song?"
Glad to have found you (its a really long list of blogs, so I won't bore you!) Your little girl is darling!
Brecken, Justin and Reuben
Yay! Happy Birthday Michael. Welcome to geezerville.
Post a Comment