Man it sure has been a while since I have updated. I am sure many of you have been wondering where I have been, don't worry I have been wondering the same thing. Aside from having my wonderful parents come and visit for two weeks, more on that to come later, I have been feeling a little unmotivated to sit and blog. Which leads me right into our exciting news, Michael and I are expecting baby number 2!!! We couldn't be more happy about it, and we feel so blessed to be able to bring another baby into this world. I am 12 weeks along, and due January 12th.
I haven't been horribly sick, which is nice. I remember feeling a lot more sensitive to what foods I could eat and the smells around me when I was pregnant with Emma, then I am with this one. However, I still have been feeling this dull nausea all day, everyday, for the last number weeks, and by the time I hit 10pm, I am ready to die. Naps, which is another reason I haven't blogged for a while, seem to be a little form of relief to this yuck feeling, so I take every opportunity to do so. Food also seems to be a form of relief, so basically that is all I have been doing, sleeping, eating, and watching my belly grow a lot faster than it should! (why does my body have to remember what it as like 2 years ago?) Thankfully, I have a VERY supportive husband, who has been bending over backwards to help me out, and Emma has been doing pretty good herself. I just can't wait to get this 1st trimester over. But luckily, I think we are on the upswing of that, and I am slowly getting my energy back, and feeling like I might just be human again. Hopefully I can start being a little more faithful at updating my blog. Well, actually July probably won't be any better, since we leave for Alaska in a week. Whipee for vacation!! Well, someday I will be better again. :)
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting! I'm glad things aren't to bad this time around, and that Emma is also coping well. :) Good luck!
Cogratulations!!! That is so exciting! (This is your cousin Melody) Travis and Janell are expecting and due the end of this month and Chris and Tab just announced they are due Jan 1st.
Good Luck!
Mel
http://tiggrrl72077.blogspot.com/
Congrats! How exciting for your family! I wondered why I didn't see you as faithful walking lately. Hope the sickness ends soon. :)
Anna, that is so wonderful. this is emily duncan newman, i found your blog through abby's and i do not know why it has taken me so long to look on her friends list, any way. i have a blog too emnacnud.blogspot.com have a great time in alaska, and glad to have found you on line :)
congrats and hope the naseua goes away soon.
greetings from ireland.
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You know what helped me when I was preg. with Savvy? Teriyaki chicken, because my mom's recipe has ginger in it--and ginger is supposed to help relieve nausea. Oh, and it's just really yummy. :)
Hooray and congrats! Bringing more children into this world is such a happy thought (whether it's me doing it or others)! It's a good excuse for not blogging and you are 100% forgiven. Have fun in Alaska.
Congrats Anna! That's so exciting that you're expecting again. Sorry this is delayed. As you may have noticed from my blog the 1st was a little busy for me :). Good luck enduring the first trimester!
Congrats! Glad that you are about to be over the first trimester-always the biggest relief! Emma will be a great big sis! Enjoy Alaska!
Yeay, Anna. That is exciting news. I know the "joys" of pregnancy sometimes lessen the excitement, but it sounds like it is going relatively well. I hope it continues to go that way.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sooo excited for you and Michael (& big-sis Emma!) Don't worry about blogging - there will be plenty of time for that later, right?? And have fun in Alaska!!!
Anna! I found your blog! Im so excited! how are you? it has been a long time. I just got off the mission in feb and im in Utah for the summer working. I will be going back to Hawaii in August to finish school. Janea is pregnant and due in september. so what are you guys doing? where do you live? here is janea's blog...
rightanglephoto.blogspot.com
and here is mine...
emilyginn.blogspot.com
keep in touch! hope all is well.
luv ya!
Yipee!! CONGRATS! The news is finally out - I think you are handling the constant nausea quite well, considering that I tell people it was a horrific experience for me, and complained to Eli a lot! I hope you feel better and enjoy Alaska!
Hooray!! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy Alaska, how cool is that!
Again, Congrats!
Congrats on #2!!!! I haven't read blogs in forever and decided to do a little catching up and what fun to read your news! SO excited for you all! Hope you get blue this time. :) All is well and not so different at the Mail Room. Fall is approaching so you know what that means. Life is good. Still single and seeing painter man. Do email me and let me know how you are doing! Hopefully not enduring morning sickness any more!
Love ya! Heidi
Post a Comment