Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Little Big Helper

Yesterday I needed to make a cake for Michael's Young Men party that is tonight. Emma was kind enough to help me pour in the water, oil, and eggs. Then I just couldn't resist letting her lick the beaters and bowl. She seemed to have a lot of fun. :)


Yes, the WHOLE beater is in her mouth!
Why not use two utensils at the same time?


Yummy

9 comments:

Abby said...

AWESOME! I love it.

Crystal said...

Haha! That's what Lincoln looked like after eating his cookie today!

Anonymous said...

The messy face look is so adorable. I like to feed Nathan PB&J just so I can take pictures of him afterwards. :)

Unknown said...

when is it not ok anymore to love licking the batter and making a mess like that? I say it should always be ok!! love it!

Jami Black said...

What a cutie! And smart at that-why settle for just a beater when you have two arms and can double load batter!

jenny said...

At least someone enjoyed the bowl right? :)

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

cutie!

MariePhotographie said...

Baking with kids is the best! Looks like Emma had a lot of fun. Way to let her get messy!

Rae said...

Adorable. :)