Okay, I haven't even started our day and already it's busy. We really did have enjoyable day as a family. It started off with a trip to SeaWorld. We quickly stopped off to see the dolphins, the sharks, and the horses and then spent the rest of the afternoon swimming. We were glad we had season passes, so we didn't feel guilty for only staying for a couple of hours. After all it was a hot and crowded day.
After we got home, we had some lunch, took naps, and just relaxed until we decided to wash the van. Emma sure got a kick out of that. I think she got more wet from washing the car then she did at the pool (okay not really, but she was pretty wet.) The day ended with fajitas, and some more relaxing. It's always so nice when Michael has the day off.
Cleaning a very dirty van
Cooling off in the soap bucket
Hooray for clean cars!!




7 comments:
Happy belated birthday to your mom. Glad you had a nice Memorial Day. I still need to take my little boys to Seaworld they have yet to discover that place!
As a kid, nothing beats washing the car on a hot day. Emma cracks me up! Love the shot of her in the bucket.
PS Happy birthday Mama Hansen!
Someday Boyd and I would like to go to Sea World. I think San Antonio is only a 3 hour drive from us.
We'll be going home in July too! Where's home for you? We'll be in Boise and I'm SO excited. Now my family we get a chance to meet Nathan, finally!
looks like a fun day! we were at sea world too but only from 9 to noon- love the season pass.
Emma is looking so grown up all the sudden!
Season passes to Seaworld? I am jealous! Thanks for calling, it was fun to chat!
a BIG happy b-day to Edith!! She's awesome! Looks like a lot of fun - I've always loved Sea World - you're lucky to have one close. Will you come wash my car too?? I don't have a cute helper like you do! Just a cute 16 year old who likes to get my car dirty!
Post a Comment