Emma had a fun time doing this the other day. She closes the door and will ask, "where'd she go?" She could play this game for hours, even on wet, clean, clothes. And yes she is not wearing pants in either picture. Let me tell you it's not for a lack of putting any on her, or that she even had a blow-out and I didn't want to bother with another pair, nope, she just doesn't like to wear any. If we are at home for longer than 30 minutes you can bet they are off. What can I say?

"Where'd she go?"

"There she is"

"Where'd she go? "
This time I really didn't know where she was, I was amazed she was able to fit and close the door.

"There she is" Great picture, isn't?
8 comments:
TOO CUTE! I love the "glazed", "half there" look in the last picture. :) And I love how cute she looks with just undies and a shirt. I can't believe how big she is -- and we were just there for Christmas. So crazy.
Haha! That game must be popular bc Lincoln loves it too. Must be the toddle version of peek-a-boo. :)
How was the park today? I wanted to go, but something on our car was recalled so Neil took it to get fixed this morning. Boo!
She is such a cute girl! Happy Anniversary by the way-I couldn't believe the red carpet treatment at the restaurant-I have only eaten there once a long time ago and it was yummy!
cutie!! what a good mommy to go looking for her! :)
Man, what a cutie!
Anna - I just had to leave a note about how great you are! Seriously, every time I think about you I remember how much I looked up to and admired you. Even though I'm not there to personally witness it, you seem like an amazing mother! I hope that someday our paths may cross again (more than in just the blogging world), but if they don't, know that you are amazing!
I missed (sniff) out on this experience (sniff, sniff) because we dddd-dddon't have a washer and dryer (hysterical sobbing)...
She's sure adorable
That's hilariously adorable!
Post a Comment