Our baby boy is finally here! Isaac Michael Hull was born Wednesday, Jan 14th at 10:30pm. He weighs 7lbs 6 ounces and is 19.5 inches long. He is a good baby and we love having him around. Emma is adjusting well, she loves giving him hugs and kisses. More of the story will come later. Until then, enjoy our pictures!!
I'm so glad you let us know about your baby. It's funny because I was just thinking about you, wondering what you were up to. Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well. You have a beautiful family.
Anna, He is so cute. I have been meaning to call you but I keep losing your number. We moved here too in July. Im on the east side. Would love to meet up with you. I stay at home too with my little ones. The older 2 are in school. Gimme a call. 210-281-5534 Would love to meet up with you sometime.
18 comments:
Oh! I love Baby Isaac! He's so handsome. Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations! He's such a beautiful baby.
Congrats to you and Michael. He's a handsome little fellow! Here's to a speedy recovery for mom and may restful nights ;)
he is so beautiful, congratulations.
Congrats! What a cute kid (and cute pictures with Emma!) I can't wait to hear more.
Congrats! We're excited for you guys!
I'm so glad you let us know about your baby. It's funny because I was just thinking about you, wondering what you were up to. Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well. You have a beautiful family.
Anna, he's gorgeous! Congratulations.
Such a cutie! I hope everything went well for you and you guys are recovering quickly. :)
Goodness, this post made me so emotional. I love that he's here. Congratulations. I love the name choice, he's so handsome.
Ahhh!! I wish I was there. I'm so proud of you Anna - way to go! You guys make beautiful kids :). Love you!!
CONGRATS! So everyone is healthy and happy? That is a great blessing. Just tired right?....good luck with the lack of sleep etc.
YEAH! I'm so excited for you all. I'm glad Emma seems to be adjusting well.
Congratulations!!! love the name too~ can't wait to see even more pics with him - but for now, get as much rest as you can!!!
Congratulations Anna, he is beautiful. I hope you recover quickly.
Anna, He is so cute. I have been meaning to call you but I keep losing your number. We moved here too in July. Im on the east side. Would love to meet up with you. I stay at home too with my little ones. The older 2 are in school. Gimme a call. 210-281-5534 Would love to meet up with you sometime.
Karen (Aunt Joyce Wallin is my mom)
Congratulations! He is so precious!
Congrats to you guys! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment