- Be attracted to the truths of the gospel
- Share truths with others and shear the light.
- His body would grow and develop to perform its proper function to allow him to do the work the Lord has sent him to do.
- He would have a knowledge of Heavenly Father's love and he would draw on that knowledge during his trials and struggles.
- A knowledge of Jesus Christ who enabled us to return to live with Him and Heavenly Father.
- A knowledge of his family's love and use it as a support and strength on his sojourn on earth.
Then since Mom and I were sitting with Emma, and praying that she would be quiet enough just so I could hear, I wasn't able to write anything down myself. Instead we had a good family friend write things down while Michael gave the blessing. And the things she listed were:
- Be able to use talents and gifts for good.
- Desire to share the truths of the gospel.
- Strong in body to perform work of this life.
- Knowledge of God's love and remembrance of that love to sustain him.
- Know family's love.
- All other blessing the Lord has for him.
It really was a beautiful blessing. I am grateful that Michael holds the priesthood and is able to perform such ordinances for our family. Isaac is such a blessing in our home. I am excited to see him grow and develop. I hope his life is full of happiness and success and that we can teach him and love him to the best of our abilities. I know we won't be perfect, I can already see that with Emma, but we are trying our best and the Lord is making up for our mistakes. What a blessing it is to have a family!
The cute man himself
Modeling his blessing outfit and beautiful crochet blanket from Grandma (thank you, they are perfect!!)

Dad, Mom, and Isaac

Emma and Isaac
Dad, Isaac, and Opa

Oma, Isaac, and Opa

Mom, Isaac, and Oma

The newly established "Hull Family"
What a cutie!!!
8 comments:
what a beautiful little boy, and family, both of your kids look so much like a mix of the 2 of you. congrats again.cool too that neil was their, do they live in texas too?
You guys are such a good-looking family! Love all the pics. Isaac's blessing really was so sweet.
I've probably already told you this, but I love the way "Emma and Isaac" sound together. Super cute.
Also, Emma's hair! It's gotten so long and beautiful!
Sounds like it was a lovely blessing. Amen to what you said about families. They really are so wonderful!
He is a cutie!
I love that last photo of him smiling! You guys have such a sweet family.
I love your family picture-you look great! Isaac is so adorable and I love all that blonde hair!
Great family picture! I love the last one of Isaac smiling. So cute.
what a cute baby boy and what a cute family you have now - I am so happy to have met them all now!! It was sooo great to see you this weekend - you look terrific and your hubby seems perfect for you!! It was fun to meet him! Good luck on the upcoming move!! love ya
Post a Comment