While I was looking through our pictures from the last couple of months, I noticed that there were a lot of random fun ones of Emma and Isaac. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. They are a lot of fun to have around.
Emma wanted to help us clean the house. She pulled one of Michael's hats out of his drawer, put it on backwards, and went to work.What can I say?
Pipe cleaner fun Pipe cleaner bugs
My baby carrier is called a Moby wrap, and I love it. One of the reasons is, it can hold up 35 lbs, and be wrapped multiple ways on you. I use for Isaac only, but Michael wanted to see what Emma would do on his back. She wasn't to sure, but luckily for me, Isaac doesn't mind when I put him in it.
Daddy, the human playground.
Emma reading Isaac stories
Emma singing in her "microphone", yes it's a flashlight. :)
My two bundles of joy
4 comments:
Emma & Isaac are so cute! I love all these random pictures. Sounds like you guys are doing great!
I can't believe how grown up Emma is looking these days! She's getting so BIG!! Oh, and so funny, I just noticed the shirt she's wearing in the last picture. Heidi has the same one - in her own size of course. :D
What cuties!
i love random pics the best because they show "real" life! How fun were these?!?!?! thanks for sharing!
Awesome pictures! What a great peek into your adorable life. I could feel the love by just looking at them!
Post a Comment