Monday, April 20, 2009

Haircut

Emma has been in need of a haircut for a long time now. I was debating whether it was worth spending $10 to have someone do it, or taking a BIG chance and try cutting it myself. Let it be known that I have never cut hair before, so you can imagine my nervousness. Well, finally my debating was over, I was feeling bored one afternoon, Emma was in a good mood, and watching a movie, so we gave it a go. Now it certainly isn't the greatest job, but for a first try on a 2 year old that doesn't stay still, I think it turned out alright. Now the question is, will I do it again?
The camera's battery was dead when I was actually cutting, so I tried to find a good "before" picture. I know it's not the greatest, but you get the idea of how long it was.
After

I probably took off around 4 inches. It was amazing to me, how much hair this girl has!!

6 comments:

Abby said...

Good job! I can't believe how much older she looks with her hair shorter!!!

So, would you do it again?

Tiffany said...

I think you did a great job!

I was wondering where Mike is going to MBA school next year? Tim is starting BYU's MBA program in the Fall.

MariePhotographie said...

I'm super impressed!! Looks flawless to me. :)

Crystal said...

Sooo cute! She really does look a lot older.

Did you ever get my email about getting together again?

Unknown said...

it looks great!! good job!

J.Reed said...

You did a great job! I cut my girls hair too saves money. Its so hard cutting off the curls :(