Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Growing Up

Lately Emma has been more and more interested in things like my make-up, painting her toes, and playing with her baby. Lots of people have been telling me how grown up she looks; that she no longer looks like a baby girl, but a little girl, and I agree with them. While she has soo much energy, which she gets mostly from her father, and I have a hard time keeping up with them, I am so grateful that she is apart of the family. She is such a big helper, and always wants to make sure you are happy. I am excited to she what she becomes in the coming years.
Showing off her new swimming suit (thanks Grandma)
Caring her baby in my moby
This was one of those "quiet moments" where we found Emma in my bathroom, putting on mascara, and painting her toes. And yes, it was waterproof mascara.

No comments: