Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Isaac at 4 months

This last week Isaac had his 4 month check-up. He is weighing in at 12 pounds 12 ounces and is 24 inches long. That means he is small, around 25 percentile, but he still doing just fine. The pediatrician said he is actually bulking up. I was concerned about his size, but thankfully he is doing great. He is already rolling over from back to tummy and on occasion will roll from tummy to back. We tried to give him rice cereal a few weeks ago, but apparently wasn't ready for it. However, we tried again yesterday and it was a very different story, he wanted as much as I would give him. He is so full of life. He is always smiling, and has very big eyes taking in as much as he possibly can. I am so in love with him. I think I have the two cutest kids in the world!

Giving the "johnny jump up" a try. I think he likes it.


One of his favorite toys, his toes. 


This was his reaction the first time we tried rice cereal. What a classic face!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh what a cutie pie!! I can't believe how different he looks from that first month. He had looked like such a "Hull" but now I think he looks VERY "Hanson". I don't think anyone would be surprised that our kids are cousins. And guess what? He's the same size as Becca. :D Crazy huh?

Unknown said...

soooo fun to see the new updated pics of the kids!! they are growing up so fast and oh-so-cute!!