Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easter 2009 and Grandma

I know, I know I am soo behind with my blog, but never late then never, right? So way back in April, over Easter weekend, Michael's mom came and stayed with us. Sadly she was only able to stay for a few days, but we managed to have a good time with the few days we had. First Grandma completely spoiled us at Wal-Mart, buying pretty much anything we asked for. Then after a shopping spree we came home, decorated eggs, and did an Easter egg hunt. Later that evening she took us to the Cheesecake Factory (yummy, yummy) for dinner. The rest of the weekend we enjoyed going to church with her, having Easter dinner, playing games, watching movies, and enjoying Grandma spoiling us with her time and service. It was sooo nice to have her here. I have certainly been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law, and not just because she spoiles me. :)



















Trying out the new swimming suit Grandma bought.


The traditional picture, yes Michael is holding Isaac with one hand. It's pretty crazy

No comments: