Way back in June the San Antonio Missions minor league baseball team hosted an LDS night on a Monday night, I don't know why they considered it an LDS night, maybe because it was on a family night. From what I understood they weren't suppose to sell any beer, however, they still did. So, who knows. Oh well. It was still fun, there were a bunch of Mormons sitting in one section of the stadium and it was luckily in the shade with a breeze, so while it was 90 degrees, it was still pleasant. Due to the time, we only were able to stay for a little while so we could still get the kids back in time for a decent bedtime. To be honest I didn't watch much of the game, not a baseball fan, but I enjoyed talking to friends and being together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment