Wow, has it really been 2 months since I last posted things? Believe me life has been a bit topsy turvy as of late and blogging has not been a priority, obviously. Do know that Michael finished his first year of MBA school with amazingly good grades, surpassed all of our expectations, and is currently in two different summer internships here in Bloomington. Which for the most part is really good (the internships are going well) but I do have to admit it has been a bummer at times too. I can't help feel a bit envious with so many of my friends being out to new places and seeing new things, when I am here surrounded by boxes (more of that to come later) and have deprived kids that haven't been able to do many fun things. Oh well such is life, everything has a purpose. Hopefully in the next month all of those things will change. In the mean time here is a fun picture of Isaac. Apparently we don't feed him enough as he felt the need to take huge chunks out of the bread. :)
1 comment:
And here I was wishing I was back in Indiana for the summer! I am excited you will be close when we all get back!
Post a Comment