Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cuteness!

These are a couple recent photos of our 9 month old Lizzie. She is going great! She is crawling and pulling herself on anything she can find, including my pant legs. Michael and I have bet going as to when she will start walking, my vote is before Christmas and his is after. I guess we will find out soon. At her last appointment she was 17lbs 8 ounces, and 27.5 inches long, which puts her about the 50%. We are just so happy to have her around. She is so cute and I just love that laugh of hers, it just makes my heart melt.




That brown stuff would be dirt.

3 comments:

Abby said...

CUTE!!! I especially love this last picture of her. :D And I love all your Halloween photos in the other recent post. Love you!

Jordan and Amanda said...

What is it with babies and dirt!?

She is SO cute! I bet she'll be like Isaac and walk really really. I love seeing your pictures!

Kira said...

HAPPY B-day today! What a cute family you have! I have caught up on your blog a bit...you seem happy and busy! You guys have moved and done A LOT since our BYU days. Some day we will cross paths again, right? I have fond memories of you-Anna, and I wish we lived close to each other!