

This Saturday while I was at the stake center doing craft projects, Michael and Emma went off with the car and surprised me with these beautiful flowers. When I walked into the kitchen there was this pretty arrangement on the table with a cute love note, and a p.s. saying there was more. So, off I go searching to find these beautiful long stem red and yellow roses. Michael doesn't buy me flowers very often, but I sure like it when he does. What is it about flowers that just make you smile and enjoy life just a little bit more?
5 comments:
So true! Flowers always make me smile. I still want to keep a vase of flowers in my house on a regular basis. I did it for a little while and I loved it. Just walking into the kitchen made me smile and put a spring in my step.
I bet those smell wonderful too!
So sweet of Michael & Emma!
How romantical of him!
Oh, how sweet of him! I LOVE having a vase of flowers on the table....wish I could afford the kind of arrangement I'd like ever week. :) I usually go with those rinky-dink 4-dollar arrangements from Walmart...sigh....
Okay, I've come with my costume ideas. Last year, Tim, Peter, and I were the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. My mom bought a lion costume for Peter so no ideas on how to make that one cheaper, but I just dressed in black and wore a cheap witch's hat and then we had a big box that we just drew on with markers for Tim's wardrobe! It was pretty cool. Other ideas (but not threesomes): Emma could be a dragon (take sponges and cut them diagonally and then attach them to her back, you and Emma could be the empire state building and a gorilla (although since she can walk you probably dont' want her attached to your hip atll night). Tim and I were thinking of being a yin-yang (one in a white shirt with a black dot, the other in a black shirt with a white dot). I'm thinking Peter this year is going to be a black eyed pea (just make the area around the eye black and put a P on his shirt). Those are the quickest and easiest ideas I have. If I think of more I will let you know!
What a sweet family you have! They must really love their bride/mom!
Post a Comment