Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Time in San Antonio

Saturday Michael and I took Emma to a cute little pumpkin patch, just about 35-45 minutes from San Antonio. It was called the Ford Family Farm; while it didn't compare to the pumpkin patch/corn maze we went to last year, this was closer, a little cheaper, and still a fun activity. We all had a good time getting out and trying to get a little taste of this Autumn season, my favorite time of year, in good old hot southern Texas. I do have to say the weather was really nice, there was a nice breeze and it was only in the lower 80's (yeah, I know, I have certainly gotten acclimated to the weather, if I think 80 degrees is pleasant for the end of October. :))


Playing on top of the hay barrels

They had a small obstacle course set up with the hay that Emma had fun climbing on and...



sliding down.

She did such a good job posing for these random picture places.



My cute pumpkin family.




Emma's favorite thing to do was to run around the haze maze with her daddy.

By the time we left, she had a bunch of small scratches on her arm from all the climbing, and falling.


Enjoying the beautiful Texas weather on a hay ride.


What a cutie!

And of course, what's a pumpkin patch without a few pumpkins! (yes, my hair is short and my belly is fat :))

Emma likes to help push the stroller, but apparently by this point she was a little tired, and decided to climb in instead.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Such a cutie! And you look cute too. :) Love the belly. Seriously!

I can't believe how BIG Emma looks!

jbaxter said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. And we finally get to see a picture of you pregnant. You are a cute pregnant mommy.

Caroline Dunn said...

HEY HEY HEY!!! you have the cutest family ever Anna, I loved all the pictures, it looked like you all had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch.

Crystal said...

Oooohhh that looks fun!

Sorry Emma is sick. I hope she's feeling better today.

Unknown said...

looks like fun! You and your baby-belly are too cute!! thanks for sharing!

jenny said...

Your haircut is cute. I miss pumpkin patches, we really don't have them around our area. Looks like you guys had su much fun!