


Fun kids carnival that the youth help run
My wicked witch cupcakes. I have to admit I was hoping I would win something, but when someone else brought a fondant wrapped mummy cake, that looked amazing, I had no chance. These were still fun to make.
Carving our pumpkin the night before Halloween. Carved pumpkins don't last long here.

It took a lot of convincing to get Emma to stick her hand in there, and once she did we couldn't get her to do it again. She has a thing about sticking hands. :)

Drawing on our face. Normally I like to print off a cool design, but once again we went really simple this year.

Our finished product

Getting ready to go trick-or-treating for the first time with Dad, while Mom stayed home to pass out candy.

Michael took her to just a couple of houses, but she sure had fun. I have to admit, being a two year old you don't get the best candy. Probably half of her candy were Tootsie rolls. Oh well, it's probably better that way, because I wont' eat as much. :)
5 comments:
The stick figure costumes was a fun idea. I like the belly on yours:). Pumpkins didn't last very long here in Utah this year. Our died a sad, moldy death less than a week after we carved it.
Love the stick figures! So creative! I can't believe how big Emma is looking these days. She makes such an adorable cat.
We carved our pumpkins the day before Halloween too. At first I felt bad that it took us that long to get them done, but by the day after Halloween they were already looking droopy. They're still out by the door and look "okay" but Autumn & Heidi talk about how they're "caying" every time they walk by them. (That's "decaying".) Even Esther's caught on. (I have PBS's Sid the Science Kid to thank for that....)
Stick figures! I love it!
You're right--two year olds don't get good candy. I was disappointed with Lincoln's stash...he only got like three candy bars :(
Love the costumes! Love the stick figure ideas! Love your c-cakes - too cute! If Emma were here, I would have given her a TON of candy bars!!!!!
Emma is so cute in her costume! And I think you should have won a prize for your cupcakes!
Post a Comment