It is amazing how fast these last 2 years have gone. It has been a wonderful adventure. There were lots of stressful moments, but in the end it turned out to be a great learning and growing experience for all of us. In those two years we moved three times (once to IU, once in the middle, and finally to TN), eventually got 2 internships, but a child in preschool, had a third baby, got a job, and made some of our closest friends. We really did enjoy our time in Bloomington and already really miss all of our friends.
Naturally Micheal was the main attraction for this adventure. He never ceased to amaze me at how well he managed his time with school, family, church, and the major stress of trying to figure out what we wanted to do "when he grows up", interview for jobs, and finally nailing a really good one with FedEx. On top of all of those responsibilities he was able to graduate at the top of his class, with honors. I am so proud of him and grateful for everything he does for the family. On Friday, May 5th, We were so happy to have a great celebration for him at graduation. Both sets of parents were able to come for occasion, we all had a ton of fun playing together (especially the grandkids), shopping, and going out to eat. We even managed to surprise Michael and got him an Ipad for his graduation a present. This was something I was planning on for months, I had both sets of parents going in on it, and I just figured that Michael had a good guess as to what I was doing. But as luck would have it, he didn't! He had a great reaction, and I am so happy we could get him something really fun, he certainly deserved it.



 |
| Michael's core group |
 |
| Climbing trees with Grandma |
 |
| Family outside the business school |
 |
| Our awesome friends (from left) Joe & Sara, us, John & Amber, Mindi & Brian, Amy & Andy, Logan & Jen |
No comments:
Post a Comment