Sticking with tradition, we bought our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving and proceeded to put up all of our decorations on Saturday. Oh how I love this time of year. Our house turned out looking so pretty and festive. Because this house has taller ceilings we had fun getting a 7-8 ft tree instead of the 5-6 ft ones, and it fills the space beautifully. I am so grateful to be able to do all of the things that help us get into the spirit of the season and hopefully help us reflect more on the birth of our Savior and His great love for us.
 |
| Before |
 |
| All the boxes...we get more every year |
 |
Michael was a little sad that we couldn't put lights up in the eaves; but even with no lights in the eves I think it turned out great!
|
And what's the holidays without a little...
 |
| card coloring, |
 |
| twirling to Christmas music, |
 |
| and toy bottle chewing. |
1 comment:
How fun to see pics of your house! Love that little Lizzie pic at the end. :)
Post a Comment