This last week we've had some exciting news in our family. And no, as I am sure you think by the title that we are expeciting, but that is not our new addition. Sorry. But congrats to all of you who are, that is so exciting. Anyway, back to our news. Michael had his work review this last week and found out that he got a promotion. Yeah!!! I am so proud of him. He works so hard at his job, and it's so nice to have hard work recognized and rewarded.
Our other news is, Michael's company is going to be moving locations. With that move comes a longer commute, no longer will it be 15 minutes, but it will probably take him 20 to 30 minutes to get to work. Which isn't a big deal, it's just that with only one car things can get a little complicated. So, we have been looking online and talking to people about minivans this last little while. And then on Saturday we went to Carmax to look at a Pontiac Montana. Well, after very friendly service, a test drive, some fun paperwork, and a few hours, I drove out of Carmax with our 2005 Pontiac Montana. We are soooo excited. It is such a nice minivan. It rides real smooth, has a ton of bells and whistles (which are necessary, but are nice to have, and came with the good deal) like automatic side doors, automatic start, a DVD player, and a few other things. It has great gas mileage, for a minivan, a nice look, was a great deal, only 37K miles on it, and was cheaper than any Honda Odyessy. It has already come in handy. We are so greatful to have been blessed to be able to get this van.
Here are some fun pictures:






11 comments:
great job showing off the new car Vanna! Congrats!
Awesome! How exciting!! I love how you and the van match. Very cute. :)
Nice ride Anna!! Your skirt is super cute, too. And congrats to Michael on his promotion! Very exciting!
That is AWESOME guys!! Woohoo!! Rae & Phill have that van and they LOVE it!
I love the Vanna White dealey.
GREAT CHOICE!! :) We LOVE ours. (also a 2005) Congrats to Mike on his promotion!!
How exciting! Congratulations to Michael!
My name is Chris and I am the social media PR guy at the CarMax home office. Google Alerts notified me of your blog posting mentioning us. I love to read blogs from happy customers! I’m glad you had a great experience at one of our stores. I hope you tell your friends to visit us! Oh, and as one German-American to another, "Danke für den Einkauf bei CarMax!" Translation - Thanks for shopping at CarMax!
Yeah! More $ and Anna's own car... How does it feel to be a "minivan mom"?
Love the minivan! We are looking to get one here soon too...maybe we'll have to check that one out. And I think a DVD player is a must with children. :)
This is a week for new cars!! We got one yesterday!! I love love love your skirt, too!
Look at you vAnna White! I have mini van envy, it's true! Someday... anyway, I am thrilled for you and Congrats to your main squeeze for the job promotion.
Post a Comment