Yesterday Emma wanted me to strap her into this infant/toddler chair. I had no problem with that. :) I figured that as long as she was strapped in I might as well give her a couple of books and let her read; really hoping that books would keep her entertained longer, therefore keeping her in the chair longer. Sure enough it did. A few minutes later I hear her just talking away and I peak over to find her happily reading to herself. It was pretty cute, but naturally once she saw me and the camera, the books and the chair were no longer entertaining.


8 comments:
so CUTE!!!
She's so cute!! Just like her mama!!
So funny! Her little pig tails are adorable.
I remember Taylor used to do that for hours. If only they could be little again.......
Can I get a chair like that in my size?
ps. this is ALI flegal - not Andrew :) I am signed in under his name by mistake!!
Funny girl! How cute.
That is totally cute! Keep it up Emma.
Post a Comment