Today during our weekly park day, we decided to have an Easter egg hunt for all of the kids. We all brought a dozen plastic eggs with candy and let our kids go too. It was lots of fun. Emma had a blast looking for the eggs and then had a great time eating her finds. What can I say, she is a cutie!
Then what surprised me even more about today was, this was the first park day where Emma just went off and played by herself, while I sat and chatted with the other women. It was really nice. I did freak out every time I remembered that Emma was playing, and with her record, if I I didn't have a clear shot of where she was at, she could've run out of the playground. Luckily, however, every time I found her, she was climbing on something or going down the slides. It was such a relief to me to finally have her do something on her own. She has been pretty clingy lately and it has been taking a toll on my patience. I am extremely grateful that she is getting so much better!



To be perfectly honest, I don't know where she got this chocolate from, it wasn't in her basket. But no one was running her down to try to get it back. So thanks for sharing, whoever you are.

Yummy!
6 comments:
What a fun day. I love the last picture! What's the fun of chocolate if you can't make a mess of it? Or at least, that's what I imagine kids must think!
what a cute little chocolate thief!! the girl know what she likes!!!- looks like a fun day!
Yes she is, such a cutie! Her hair is really growing!
I remember those days when I couldn't be more than a foot away from Isabella at the playground. It is nice when they can start romping on their own. :)
We're sad we missed the egg hunt. It looks like Emma had a blast! Thanks so much for taking care of Bones. No worries about the pillow. (I guess it's good we aren't leaving anymore) I figured he would tear something up with us being gone like that. Thank goodness it wasn't the grill or something. Anyways we will be home tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again!
Candy stealer!! Hahaha!! I'm glad to hear that she's not quite as clingy anymore. It gets tiring!
Yea Emma!~ For actually playing at the park for park day.
Post a Comment