Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged: ABC's

A- Attached or Single: 100% Attached, and loving it
B- Best friend: of course the one I am attached too, Michael
C- Cake of Pie: That's a hard one, it kind of depends on what mood I am in, but I would probably have to go with cake, especially if it's chocolate
D- Day of Choice: Probably Saturday, or any day that Michael has off. I just love the days that I can be with Michael and Emma, and have no other major pressures going on.
E- Essential Item: Food. I am a food freak, especially if it's fruit (This weekend I was able to go to this awesome little fruit market downtown and get 6 bags FULL of fruit for under $30. It was an awesome day!)
F- Favorite color: green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: do you even need to ask? Gummi Bears all of the way, but only if they are Haribo. Americans are still a little behind on what a good gummi bear tastes like, and man those worms are no where close!
H- Hometown: I guess I would have to say Ketsch, Germany (a.k.a. Heidelberg, Germany). That is the house I lived in the longest, 11 years.
I- Indulgence(s): any yummy dessert
J- January or July: I would have to say July. I love the 4th of July and by then I really seem to enjoy the summer. January can be a little depressing for me, don't know why. The start of the year just always seems to go so slow.
K-Kids: one beautiful and high spirited 19 month old, daughter
L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family, and my religion
M-Marriage Date: 12 May 2005 (almost 3 years)
N- Number of Siblings: 1 living brother, 6 sister-in-laws, and 6 brother-in-laws
O- Oranges or apples: That's another hard one, I love fruit. So whatever one I have in the house, sounds good to me.
P- Phobias or Fears: being without my family, spiders, and getting into car accidents
Q- Quotes: "Do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your tasks. Then your performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle." Thomas S. Monson
R- Reason to Smile: I know who I am, and I have so many people you love me.
S- Season: Yes, I love seasons! Being in San Antonio I don't see much of those, but when I do Fall is my favorite.
T- Tag Seven: Crystal, Ali, Marie, Cheryl, Nicki, Tilane, and Brecken
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I use to love being in plays and musicals in HS (okay, most of you probably knew that)
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: Meat, but veggies are yummy too.
W- Worst Habit: Yelling at Emma
X- X Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds, my memories of ultrasounds are a lot less painful then x-rays
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything that tastes good. I really don't have a favorite, it all depends on the mood I am in.
Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the interesting facts about Anna!! I will try to get that tag done- thanks for the challenge!

Abby said...

Yay for fresh yummy fruit! Are you going to can some of the fruit you bought or is it types that will keep long enough for you to eat it all??

Tiffany said...

I actually didn't know that you used to be in plays and musicals in high school! I need you to send me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog after I go private! My email address is tiffany[dot]bishop[at]gmail[dot]com.

Kirstin said...

Maybe if I tried your special gummi bears I'd actually like them more. Also, I love farmers' markets. They always have the best tasting produce for the cheapest. Way to go!

Kira said...

I did learn a few new things, and also remembered stuff too! That was fun to read!

Tilane said...

I didn't know you like being in plays / musicals either. This was fun to read. FYI you're the first person to tag me, I'll have to work on this next (now that I'm caught up with my blogs).

Jami Black said...

I didn't know you had a blog-this was fun info!