In mid August the whole family decided that they all needed haircuts, from the oldest to the youngest. Alright, so Lizzie didn't have a choice in the matter, but we felt like the time had come. Her dark baby hair was beginning to look really funny and growing in all sorts of directions, namely in her face, and was starting to have some great resemblance to a mullet. With those points in mind we gave the whole head a shave. We used the longest blade as possible and Michael really did his best as I tried to hold her still. To our surprise we found that we had a VERY blond baby girl. Now we could tell that the roots were coming in lighter, and since Emma was also born very dark and turned blond we knew it was coming. However, it was a shock to us to see how different she really looked. We had to keep telling ourselves that we didn't have a second son but that it still was our cute little Lizzie. It certainly isn't the best haircut around but it looks better than it did before. Hopefully it will grow in beautifully.
 |
Before
|
 |
Right after-- sorry with the light on it's kind of hard to see, but I think you get the idea
|
And then just for a fun here are a few more recent family pictures...
 |
| Making chair towers-- of course it was ALL Michael's idea ( these are things we comes up with when I am away, but I am not surprised.) |
 |
| Isaac enjoying a bubble bath |
 |
| Cookies-- I especially love the funny face Emma is making |
No comments:
Post a Comment