Friday, March 9, 2012

Lizzie's 1st Birthday

Hard to believe that Lizzie already turned one the first part of February. When I think back over the past year there are times when I think she has to be older than one and other times when I can hardly believe it's here. Lizzie is such a joy to have around. She certainly can be a handful when those nasty teeth try to come in, but other than that she is super happy. She has a laugh that just melts away any problems I might be having. Like my other kids, she is already proficient at walking, climbing up and down stairs, and getting just about anything she wants with a few grunts and a finger point. We are so happy to have her with us and can't remember our life without her. Thanks Lizzie for all the cute faces and noises.  






Being a third child it is hard to find new toys. Between the grandparents and us we  managed to get her a fun ball, a purse, and some animals on wheels. She sat and played with all of them, so that must mean she liked them. 


Love that face!

No comments: