So CUTE!!
I love it! I've probably asked you this before, but when is Emma's birthday again? If I remember correctly, she & Lincoln are pretty close in age.
Crystal, Emma's birthday is August 7th. So I believe that makes Lincoln around 2 months older.
They are actually only about 5 or 6weeks apart...Lincoln's bday is June 28th. I didn't realize they were that close!
Oh, she is soooo adorable!!
What a doll. What made her smile/laugh like this?
Ali, I don't remember. I think she was just in a really giddy mood. And by just making funny faces at her, she would start laughing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So CUTE!!
I love it! I've probably asked you this before, but when is Emma's birthday again? If I remember correctly, she & Lincoln are pretty close in age.
Crystal, Emma's birthday is August 7th. So I believe that makes Lincoln around 2 months older.
They are actually only about 5 or 6weeks apart...Lincoln's bday is June 28th. I didn't realize they were that close!
Oh, she is soooo adorable!!
What a doll. What made her smile/laugh like this?
Ali, I don't remember. I think she was just in a really giddy mood. And by just making funny faces at her, she would start laughing.
Post a Comment