Friday, November 2, 2007

Tagged: 6 Habits/Facts

I have been tagged by Rae, over a week and a half ago. I am a little slow sometimes, sorry.

Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post , the player than tags 6 people.

#1 Fact/habit: I have a terrible fear of me or someone close to me being in a fatal car crash. Frankly any sort of car collision scares me. I also have a fear of drowning. Luckily neither one of these fears scares me enough to stop driving or swimming. I am just really cautious when I drive, and get freak out when Michael drives crazy. I am a horrible back seat driver!! I still also love swimming, but once again I don't do really crazy things in the water, and I never swim in the ocean with lots of waves or a lake that is really deep.

#2 Fact/habit: I love a clean, organized, and beautifully decorated home, that feels very welcoming. That is just something that has always been really important to me, and something I probably got from my mom. Our house was always clean and orderly, but I never felt like it was over the top. I could still live in the house and have fun, and walk in and feel like it was a haven. There are some houses that are so clean and organized that you are afraid to touch anything. It is a big goal in my life that people always feel welcome and comfortable in my home; a place to feel the spirit.

#3 Fact/habit: I hate when Michael is gone over night. A house makes so many more noises when your spouse is gone. And I just can't sleep as well when Michael is gone. Last night was my first night alone in the house (of course Emma was still with me), Michael was gone for work. I slept better than I thought I would, but it's just not the same.

#4 Fact/habit: I love food. I love cooking it, baking it, buying it, watching about it, and especially eating it. Before I met Michael I was going to finish at BYU, move home to earn some money, and then go onto culinary art school. However, Michael came into my life and those plans changed. Someday I still hope to go to culinary art school, it just might be a little while longer.

#5 Fact/habit: I am a chocolate snob. Growing up in Germany, I certainly know what good chocolate tastes like, and frankly, it's not Hersey's.

#6 Fact/habit: I love going to a salon and getting my hair done. There is just something wonderful about a person washing your hair, cutting it, and styling it for you. Because of this love I am sure I would love going to a spa and spending even a day there, getting massages, and facials and pedicures, etc... If I was a millionaire I would probably go to a spa once a month.

I tag Julie, Cheryl, Kirstin, Ali, Stephanie, and Tiffany. (Disregard if you have already been tagged, there are so many who have I just can't keep them straight.)

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha!! your chocolate one made me laugh. Growing up, I never knew that Hershey's wasn't good chocolate. Then I met Neil & he educated me :)

Ali said...

Amen on the German chocolate. We still have a pile stashed away from our summer adventure. Yay for the tag. I have to put my thinking cap on.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

I accept your tag.

Kirstin said...

I accepted the tag and responded. I hope it was what you're looking for. I enjoyed reading all of yours. I agree with your thoughts. You say things in a good way.

Unknown said...

Good post and thanks for the info - these tag things are always interesting - TOTALLY agree with being a chocolate snob as well! WE know what's good. hahaha

Unknown said...

The reason the house makes so many noises is that your spouse isn't there to drown them out with their noises (snoring and otherwise). :)