Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Water

This Saturday we let Emma wear her new swim suit and run through the sprinklers. Apparently we don't give her enough to drink, since that is what she was doing for the majority of her time.




9 comments:

Ali said...

I suddenly feel very thirsty! Cute little swimming suit, Emma. Your warm air looks nice!! Send some our way.

Abby said...

I love her cute little swimsuit! Her cousins would be proud of her, drinking the water. Isn't that what sprinklers are for??

Jen Bowen said...

I remember thinking when I was little that hose water tasted the best. It's been awhile since I've been able to retest that theory. Emma is so cute in her new swimsuit!

Kirstin said...

Wow! Emma has a lot of hair. She's so cute. Maybe we can join her sometime. We'll see. It's still rainy up here.

jenny said...

That photo is a crack up. It was such a beautiful weekend!

Crystal said...

Oh! It's so nice and sunny there! It snowed in SLC again today. Am I going to feel nice weather on my skin this year? I feel like it's going to be roasting hot by the time we get there. We leave in 13 days. Aaahhh!!

Anna said...

Crystal- you leave in 13 (well it's more like 12 now) days?! That is crazy. Were you able to get an apartment okay?

Hopefully the weather down here will stay pleasent for you. We have had an awesome spring, in the upper 70's to low 80's. I only hope it stays that way for a little longer, before summer temps hit.

J.Reed said...

Why is it when we turn on the water they just drink it?! Haha

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

she looks too cute and like she's having a great time.