Needless to say, marrying a man like Michael, I was bound to have some pretty wild children. I was just hoping that it would be my boys instead of my girls. (I guess I still have some time to see if that would be the case, since I only have 1 child.) Anyway, Emma has always been a little bit of a tomboy. She is more interested in running into things, playing with balls, and watching Pixar's Cars then she is getting all pretty and watching princess movies. I even had a good friend tell me that she doesn't think Emma is going to be the "girly" type, as she watches her climb over everything. However, there may be some hope for her yet. Over the past couple weeks Emma has been more and more interested in playing with her doll then she ever has. She will put "Dollies", Emma's very original name for her, to bed, in the bath, feed her a bottle, and is even nice enough to see if she is "poopy". So while, most of the time it seems like I have a little tomboy around the house, I might just get my girl after all. Who knows?


6 comments:
Haha! That's great. Such a cutie. And I can't believe how much HAIR she has!
Taylor never played with dolls either. I guess it prepared me in a way :)
tomboy or girly-girl - still cute as a button!!
She's adorable! And I know a lot of really awesome tomboys, so don't despair!
Hey Anna! I love the pics. I now have to add privacy to my blog because of "hackers" so what's your email so I can invite you?
I think tomboys are adorable!!! It sounds like Emma has quite the personality!
Post a Comment