My friend Tilane was nice enough to forgo our walk this morning, to watch Emma, so I could get my, once every 4 months, haircut. I am still deciding what I think about my bangs, since it has been over 4 years since I had any. Other than that it feels soo good. It was getting way to thick and heavy.


15 comments:
I like it!! I think the bangs look really good.
The bangs look great! You can really pull off short hair (unlike myself).
I love your hair! It looks really cute
As always, you look great!
L O V E it!!!! so cute and the bags look great!!
I love the bangs!
LOVE IT!
Hello Mrs. Photogenic,
Good grief, it's so cute! I need to take in a photo of your face when I decide that i can live without my pony tail!
Terrific, Anna!...and I like the bangs. (But, then again, maybe I'm not trustworthy, I always have bangs....hmmm....)
Kelly
Cute! I wish I were brave enough to chop my hair off. I also wish I was brave enough to try bangs. You're my hero! :)
I really like the new do. Very hip and fun :)
YOur haircut is so cute! I like your bangs. It has been about 10 years since I had bangs. I don't think I am brave enough to try them again.
It looks great!
Your hair is so cute-it makes me want to go short again!
Cute cut Anna, looks just like you. It was soooooo good to see you last week in TX. Take care, love ya, Aunt Oma (sis. Mickelsen)
Post a Comment