I love the fall. It is my favorite time of year. It was the thing I missed the most those 3 years that we lived in Texas. Because it is my favorite time of year I try to take every advantage I can to enjoy it, we immerse ourselves in the decorations, the yummy apple and pumpkin recipes, apple picking, hayrides, pumpkin carving, bonfires, fun parties, and the cooler weather; however, this year it stayed warm for a long time. There were times when I just thought we might have gone back to Texas. Here is a good picture list of the many things we did.
Apple Picking @ Anderson Orchard
(their apples make the best applesauce)
Freeman Family Farms w/ the Soelberg girls
a local pumpkin patch
 |
| Libby and silly Jenna |
 |
| That Sara- I just love her! |
Pumpkins and Costumes
 |
| Emma designed this one |
 |
| Michael pulled out all of the stops on this one, including the drill, to make an awesome pirate! |
 |
| This year we had a construction worker and a fairy princess. This was Isaac's first year to go trick-or-treating, and he loved it. Anytime we went to a house where no one came, he would linger as long as possible hoping they wouldcome and give him candy anyway. Also, by the end of the night the bucket was really full, which was making him walk really slow, so I tried to offer to carry it, but he would have none of that. Eventually I just had to carry him and the bucket. There was no way he was going to let go of that candy! |
 |
| Kelly Kids Halloween Party |
 |
| Emma's Preschool Parade |
Schooner Family Farms- Hayride and Smores
No comments:
Post a Comment