Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Pictures

Way back in October a very talented friend and photographer agreed to take some Fall family pictures for us. They turned out so great! I would have posted them the second she gave them to us, but we were saving them for Christmas presents. Now that Christmas is over, I can finally show them off.




















7 comments:

Amber said...

I love these pictures of your family...they are so cute!!

MariePhotographie said...

I love these, Anna! You guys are such a great lookin' family!

Rae said...

Anna, these are just GORGEOUS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Beautiful.

Sara said...

So, so cute!

Christine said...

Those turned out stunning! I love how blue your kids eyes are, so precious.

Caroline Dunn said...

I love the pictures of your family, you look so great! I hope you are doing well, thanks for all the blog posts, it is fun to hear and see what you are up to!

Kerstin said...

Beautiful family pictures!