While we were in Alaska Michael and I were able to go on a date, the first in a very long time. His sister who lives there, owns a couple snow machines and let us have a run with them. It was my first time, and it was a blast! Alaska is sooo beautiful and being able to glide on the snow is an awesome feeling. Supposedly these machines are pretty old so they have a top speed of around 30 mph, but that sure felt fast enough for me. We had an awesome time. The only downfall was we had to stop after 20 or 30 minutes since it was -15 below and I had to stop periodically to scrap the ice out of the inside of my goggles. Oh the beauty of Alaska!
The dark object in the trees is a moose
Getting ready to go
My hot man in the sunset
Me
The first time Michael wanted me to go down this hill I thought he was crazy, how was I going to get back up without sliding backwards? After the second time around it was a blast!
Awww!
No comments:
Post a Comment