Monday, January 25, 2010

First Snow

The first part of December we saw our first snow fall of the season. Since we have been living in Texas for the last few years we have seen very little snow recently. Naturally Emma was pretty excited about it and wanted to play in it as soon as she could.
As you can tell there wasn't a whole lot of snow, and it was pretty wet, so we had to make due with a very small snowman, who melted by the end of the day.
Emma's favorite thing to do was to collect as much soon as she could in her bucket.
You can't really tell, but we had fun making hand and foot prints.
This just makes me look like a mean mom. I left Isaac inside while we played on the back porch. I knew I would've held him the entire time, and he would've hated being cold, and really he only started crying the last 5 minutes we were out there, when it was lunch time. :) That really makes me sound good.

No comments: