This commercial building was up in flames about 300 yards away from our house. The place had been up for sale for as long as we have been here. Maybe somebody was tired of loosing money and decided to put it up in smokes in order to get insurance money off it. Or maybe some faulty wires sparked. I don't really know. Luckily fire fighters had it under control, and I don't think anyone was hurt. But it was still a little creepy.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Kind of Scary
A few months back I was trying to do the dinner dishes, when I noticed that the water pressure was really low. Finding that to be rather odd we took a quick look outside to see if we could see any reasons as to why. I guess we found a very good reason...



This commercial building was up in flames about 300 yards away from our house. The place had been up for sale for as long as we have been here. Maybe somebody was tired of loosing money and decided to put it up in smokes in order to get insurance money off it. Or maybe some faulty wires sparked. I don't really know. Luckily fire fighters had it under control, and I don't think anyone was hurt. But it was still a little creepy.
This commercial building was up in flames about 300 yards away from our house. The place had been up for sale for as long as we have been here. Maybe somebody was tired of loosing money and decided to put it up in smokes in order to get insurance money off it. Or maybe some faulty wires sparked. I don't really know. Luckily fire fighters had it under control, and I don't think anyone was hurt. But it was still a little creepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The fire is definitely scary! Glad it was under control and i have to say that your family photos are ADORABLE. Wow, your family is so darling.
And this was the night Phelps was in the animal hospital two doors down!
Crazy fire.
Post a Comment