Licking the beaters
Sunday, January 31, 2010
My Little Man Turns 1
It's hard to believe that Isaac turned one on the 14th. This last year has just flown by. He has been such a joy to have around. He is one of the happiest babies I know. He will play by himself for hours and he only complains when he is tired or hungry or when something just doesn't go his way. He is at such a fun age. He is learning how to point to things we wants, he is running around like crazy and will laugh all the time. Unlike Emma Isaac gets attached to toys, and right now his favorite is his toothbrush, weird I know. He is also really into cuddling with his blanket and sucking his thumb. I am not a huge fan of finger sucking, so we are pretty strict on when he can have his blanket, namely nap and bedtime. Hopefully it won't become too much more of a habit than that. All in all we can't imagine our family without him, and we look forward to what he is going to grow up to be . We took him in for his yearly checkup this week and he is 18lbs, putting him below the 5th percentile for weight (he eats all the time, he just burns it all off), and is 29 1/2 inches long, the 25th to 50th percentile. He is just small but soo dang cute!

My two chocolate helpers
Don't you just want to lick that chocolate off? :)
I decided to be pretty simple this year-still thought it looked fun.
Yum-o! And for dinner we had homemade pizza, what else could a toddler ask for?
Opening presents--train, car mat, and a game

Cool car mat, Emma is more interested in it than Isaac at this point, but I am sure it will change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such cute kids!
I just took Carson in too. He's at a whopping 18.4 pounds. :) Wish you guys were still here so they could be little together. :)
I love the cupcake idea shaped as the number one! I totally might use that when Henry turns two. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Isaac! Looks like he had a great day!
... and by the way, how awesome that you went to Alaska!! Those photos were so neat.
Anna and Michael! Hi! This is Jocelyn Gibbons from way back in our newleywed days in our BYU ward... it's great to see your beautiful children and catch up with you via blog world. (I found your blog through Kirstin and Jeff's blog...)
we have a blog, too, if you want to check it out. looks like we're on the same "kid" schedule, too... we have a 3 year old and a 1 year old (both boys)... talk to you later!
http://ellament.blogspot.com
what a cutie!! happy birthday to him! thanks for the updates on your blog - looks like life is great for you!! makes me happy to see it!
loves!!
I love the choc face!!!
Post a Comment