I love you Grandpa, wish I could be there. Know that I love you very much and am grateful to have you as my grandfather. Words cannot express the joy I felt when I would come to visit and be able to just sit next to you, help you do latch hook, play games with you, laugh with you, and listen to you sing those songs you played on your trumpet for years. Thanks for being the right kind and best father for my dad. You have helped shaped him to be the right and best kind of father to me. Thank you for all the love! You are greatly missed.

4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa, Anna. What a sweet tribute to him. He looks and sounds like a wonderful man.
I agree, that was a beautiful tribute. I'm sorry for your family's loss, but am sure you'll keep his memory alive. Sorry if that sounds cheesy. It's sincere.
so sorry for your loss.
Anna, I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I loved reading your feelings about him. I'm sure he loved you dearly.
Post a Comment